o n t h e w a l l


This blog is here for those who want to see and comment on what is most currently happening in the studio. You can also check my web site at www.geraldvaandering.com

Wednesday 7 November 2012

It seems to be in the nature of working in the studio to say we will work on one project and get side tracked by several.  In this photo there is evidence of me doing all kinds of things except for the large screen printing project I really want to work on.    There is the obvious water colour stuff I am doing for my water colour students, some wrapping for a painting sent out today via Canada Post, and then the less obvious stuff of working on my chain saw to cut wood to heat the studio, tools for changing the headlights in my truck, a piece of melted lead on aluminum that needed to be masked off so I could coat the aluminum with a gloss finish.....  Can you find Waldo, he's not there but why not look anyway maybe I missed him. 

1 comment: