o n t h e w a l l


This blog is here for those who want to see and comment on what is most currently happening in the studio. You can also check my web site at www.geraldvaandering.com

Friday 28 September 2012

It has been a while but I am back at it with the water pieces.  This is the beginning stages.  I used to have a boss that didn't think you worked unless you were physically dirty.   I must be covered with invisible computer radion dirt because this process always takes longer than it seems and it sure feels like work.

2 comments:

  1. can you say a little bit about what you are doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea. I have taken several hundred photo's of people underwater dressed in suits. (I hired them to do this.) I take these images and sort out the ones I can use and then manipulate them until I have a satisfactory image that can then be transfered into a positive (Black and clear) image. That positive is then placed on my light sensitized screen and used to make a print. I only make one print, well I make three but only one gets the seal of approval.
    These end up being about 40 inches by 60 inches.

    ReplyDelete